The Stable Cottage (2)
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 2 children)
- Dogs allowed
- DVD Player
- Games & Books
- Hot Tub
- TV with Freeview
- Wood-burning stove
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, with all the mod-cons
- Central heating and hot water are provided from the eco friendly bio mass boiler
- Swedish wood-fired hot tub is available to hire
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Middle Stone Farm with the I Love This Campsite Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Middle Stone Farm
Suitable ForGlamping only. Couples, families, friends, large groups to hire the whole site (up to 50 guests) – yes. Tents, campervans and caravans – no.
NearbyIt's 3 miles to Exmoor National Park (01398 323665), home to some of the finest walking in the country, with Tarr Steps a particularly good route for families. A little further north and you end up at the seaside, overlooking the Bristol Channel. Kilve beach, an area of Special Scientific Interest, is a top spot to go searching for fossils, while the sandy beach at Blue Anchor Bay is also popular – backed by the Smugglers Inn (01984 640385), serving excellent fish and chips. Within the national park, Porlock and Lynton are also particularly stunning areas of the coast. The National Trust owned wild garden at Fyne Court is hidden away in the nearby Quantock Hills, just east of the campsite, and 11th-century Dunster Castle (01643 821314), surrounded by a charming medieval village, is also within half an hour.
Food & DrinkYou can order homemade meals, breakfast hampers and meat from the farm. The farm's honesty shop is open from April to October. Every Saturday until midday there is a farmers' market at Wiveliscombe (8 minute drive).
Family FriendlyYou don't need to go on safari to stay in a safari tent these days. But with alpacas, goats and rare breed pigs and sheep, you can make a very British safari of your own at Middle Stone Farm. Binoculars aren't even required.
Middle Stone Farm is located at Middle Stone Farm, Brompton Ralph, Somerset TA4 2RT